Well, it’s been a long time, but finally here’s a new post. I’ve moved house and my pinball projects have been on hold for months now. Anyway, here’s an update pre-move.
I got a replacement coil for the popbumper that had the wrong type installed, so I installed that first.
The I went to work on the ramp that I finally got back from the blacksmith. He charged me a lot of money for the repair, I guess he doesn’t want my “little” repairs anymore. To be fair, it was probably not difficult work, but it may have taken a while.
So I cleaned it, installed it and finished the shooter lane and apron install.
I’m waiting for new flipper bats and then the playfield will be done.
As I was in a cleaning mood, I disassembled the door and cleaned that too. Installed a new lock, etc.
It still has the ugly hole, but for now, I can live with that.
So next up are the legs and there is also a new shooter knob that needs to be ordered. After that, back to the bad CPU board. If any one has a spare, let me know!